Walbro GSL392 Universal in-line fuel pump 255 Ltr/Hr high pressure
Walbro universal fuel pump GSL392 is one of the most popular fuel pumps made by Walbro.
GSL392 fuel pump is used in vehicles for racing or performance purposes where higher pressure fuel is necessary. With faulty inline fuel pumps, expensive or hard to replace in-tank fuel pumps. For example, at 80 PSI the standard 255 lph pump will flow around 132 liters (35 gallons) per hour. At that same 80 PSI the equivalent HP (high pressure) fuel pump will flow over 210 liters (50 gallons) per hour.
Walbro GSL392 255LPH High Pressure Inline Fuel Pump are extremely popular upgrades to vehicles with engine and performance modifications, supporting up to 650 horse power.
- Pressure: 255 (LPH) Liters Per Hour
- AMP: 20
- OE-proven second generation
- Fits most EFI applications including turbo and supercharged
- Variety of pressures and flows available, including high pressure performance
- All metal shell including inlet and outlet
- 10mm x 1mm threaded inlet and outlet accept a variety of fittings
- The 400-939 kit include two standard universal fittings which can connect to any 5/16 inch hose
- Lightweight, compact design
- QS9000 certified
- Made in USA
Note! This pump should never be operated without a fuel filter between the tank and the pump. This pre-filter should be 20- to 40-microns. Additionally, almost all applications require a 10-micron post-filter between the fuel pump and the fuel rail. Putting just a 10-micron filter before the pump is not recommended. We offer a good quality metal cannister filter (disposable) with 3/8-inch hose barb ends as well as the outstanding Holley aluminum billet 390 LPH filter with -6 and -8 AN fittings. The Holley filter can be disassembled and cleaned or the entire filter media renewed.
Walbro inline fuel pumps are ideal universal fuel pump replacements and upgrades for:
- Vehicles with faulty inline fuel pumps
- Upgrades to EFI from mechanical fuel pumps
- Other Vehicles where higher fuel flow is necessary and an in-tank pump is not required.
Fuel pump specs:
- Fittings In:- 10x1sft
- Fittings Out:- 10x1sft
- Pump:- Walbro GSL392
- Voltage:- 12
- Flow Ltr/Hr (Max):- 348
- Flow Ltr/Hr @ 3 Bar (44psi):- 270
- Flow Ltr/Hr @ 5 Bar (73psi):- 222
- Max Pressure (Bar):- 9.6
- Location To Tank (Mtrs) 0.6
- Thread Size:- 10x1 sft
- Length (mm):- 160
- Diameter (mm):- 43
- Weight (Kg):- 0.46